Thursday, November 5, 2009

First Things First

Finally, I have a blog! This is my first blog that I intend to update on a regular basis on matters of life and everything in between. This blog is really timely, because today is the first day of my being 24 years old. And what better way to start a “new life” than to document my fascinations and obsessions that I can later read (and hopefully find amusing) when I’m older and wiser.

I can’t seem to rely on my creative juices today, and so I’ll keep this entry short. It took me about an hour to decide on what blog address and title to use before I resigned to use my Multiply page title. It was the smart thing to do (after a series of spelling alterations of my first few ideas and then realizing that the essence of what I was trying to go for was lost in the process) before I lose the my-first-blog hype. Then I could not make up mind in choosing the page layout. At least the editing of the page color was easy, thanks to my page title.

Now I’m struggling with the other settings and options. This is quite a handful for beginners.

1 comment: