Thursday, May 27, 2010

What Ever Happened to the Dark Cloud?

A huge dark cloud covered the EDSA-Ortigas skyline at around 8 AM today. I was thrilled, because I thought it’s the beginning of the end of the insane summer heat. But no! A few seconds later, the cloud formation headed north-west leaving the view from my area in its usual sunny luster. If it rained in other of parts Metro Manila, it could not have lasted for more than 30 minutes, because the dark cloud left no trace after 30 minutes or so.


The view from my area at 8:10 AM

I can’t wait for summer to end. I'm not a summer person--never was and never will be. I’ve always hated the sun and the heat. What keeps my sanity for the past few weeks is going to the office where there is A/C and I’m shielded from the sun. Having ice-cold drinks/treats (I suspect this is why I’ve been having coughing fits lately) and taking cold showers have also helped a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment